Domestic Violence Agency
Turning Point is a domestic violence agency with a mission to confront violence against women and children in McHenry County, Illinois.
Follow Turning Point on Facebook.
The Human Race – April 23
Turning Point will again participate in the annual Human Race, sponsored by the Volunteer Center McHenry County. For more information and to register, click here.
Annual auction and dinner – April 29
Turning Point will host its annual auction and dinner on April 29 at the Boulder Ridge Country Club. Check back for further details as the event gets closer.
Groups and Events
Programs and Services
- 24-hour Crisis Intervention and Response
- Emergency Shelter
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Trauma-Based Mental Health Services
- Children’s Individual and Group Counseling
- Teen Group Counseling
- Partner Abuse Intervention Program (PAIP)
- Adolescent Violence Intervention Program
- Latino Bilingual/Bicultural Services
- Legal and Non-Legal Advocacy
- Information and Referral
- Prevention and Community Education
- Emergency Food and Clothing Pantries