“I help so that individuals who are fighting to regain their self-worth can spend time with Turning Point staff. Hopefully by sharing their trauma they find the support needed to live a fulfilling life without fear.” – Jill Munger, childcare volunteer
Give your time to Turning Point and make a tangible difference for victims of domestic violence. Opportunities are available to both individuals and groups.
- Event and Fundraising Support
- Donation Collection and Organization
- Turning Point Ambassador
- General Office Assistance
- Building and Grounds Maintenance
- Child Care (40-hr DV training required)
- Direct client support (40-hr DV training required)
To learn more, please call 815-338-8081 or email Mary Ott, Event and Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.